- New York Post: Coca-Cola slammed for diversity training that urged workers to be ‘less white’
- Coca-Cola employees were urged to be “less white” as part of the company’s alleged diversity training
- Newsweek: Coca-Cola, Facing Backlash, Says ‘Be Less White’ Learning Plan Was About Workplace Inclusion
- The Indian Express: Why Coca-Cola is under fire for promoting ‘reverse racism’ and ‘anti-white’ rhetoric
- Beverage giant Coca-Cola has come under fire for allegedly promoting “reverse racism” and “anti-white” rhetoric after a recent diversity training seminar included slides urging employees to “try to be less white”.
- Becker News: Coca-Cola Confirms Training Employees to ‘Be Less White’
- Twitter: BREAKING: Coca-Cola is forcing employees to complete online training telling them to “try to be less white.”
- YouTube: Shocking images show Coca-Cola is training employees to “try to be less white”
If a corporate company sent around a training kit instructing black people how to “be less black”, the world would implode and lawsuits would follow. I genuinely hope these employees sue @CocaCola for blatant racism and discrimination.
- Wut…. this seems like blatant racial discrimination to this employment lawyer.
Date Controversy Occurred
- February 19, 2021