- As of February 3, 2021, California had a 7-Day Average of 512 people dying a day from COVID.
- California has a population of 39.51M
- That means 0.00129% of the CA population dies every day from COVID (512 divided by 39.51M)
- As of February 3, 2021, Florida had a 7-Day Average of 169 people dying a day from COVID.
- Florida has a population of 21.48M
- That means 0.000786% of the FL population dies every day from COVID (169 divided by 21.48M)
Comparing The Two States
- Florida, which has NO lockdowns, NO mask requirements and NO social distancing requirements has 39% fewer deaths per day compared to California that has STRICT lockdowns, STRICT mask requirements and STRICT social distancing requirements.