What Is CRT?
- Racist Identitarian Ideology
- Critical race theory is an academic discipline that holds that the United States is a nation founded on white supremacy and oppression, and that these forces are still at the root of our society. Critical race theorists believe that American institutions, such as the Constitution and legal system, preach freedom and equality, but are mere “camouflages” for naked racial domination. They believe that racism is a constant, universal condition: it simply becomes more subtle, sophisticated, and insidious over the course of history. In simple terms, critical race theory reformulates the old Marxist dichotomy of oppressor and oppressed, replacing the class categories of bourgeoisie and proletariat with the identity categories of White and Black. But the basic conclusion is the same: in order to liberate man, society must be fundamentally transformed through moral, economic, and political revolution.
- CRT is one aspect of this new cult ideology / non-theistic religion, which has a different moral framework than traditional Judea Christian Values. Their moral framework is, “There is no truth but power” vs Judea Christian Values which are “A search for truth that is greater than power”
- CRT is rooted in Critical Theory which is a Marxist ideology of the oppressed vs the oppressor but it turns it away from class and towards race. (from the CRT book)
How Does CRT Work?
- They are trying to fight past racism (against black people) with future racism (against white people)
CRT Core Tenants
- Race Essentialism: Critical race theory reduces individuals to the quasi-metaphysical categories of “Blackness” and “Whiteness,” then loads those categories with value connotations—positive traits are attributed to “Blackness” and negative traits are attributed to “Whiteness.”
- All whites are racist: Critical race theorists argue explicitly that “all white people are racist” and perpetuate systems of white supremacy and systemic racism. This concept is deeply related to race essentialism—whites, including small children, cannot escape from being racist.
- America is a fundamentally racist nation: Critical race theorists argue that American was founded on racism, slavery, and white supremacy—and remains a fundamentally racist nation to this day.
- Collective guilt: Critical race theory claims that individuals categorized as “White” are inherently responsible for injustice and oppression committed by white populations in the past. This concept is sometimes framed as “white guilt,” “white shame,” and “white complicity,” which are psychological manifestations of collective guilt.
- Opposition to equality under the law: Critical race theorists explicitly reject the principle of equality under the law, including the Fourteenth Amendment and the Civil Rights Act of 1964. They argue that legal equality, nondiscrimination, and colorblindness are mere “camouflages” (Tate, 1997) used to uphold white supremacist structures.
- Opposition to meritocracy: Critical race theorists oppose meritocracy, especially standardized testing and competitive admissions in the education system. They claim that meritocracy is a mechanism to uphold racist structures and is derived from “racism, nativism, and eugenics” (Au, 2013).
- Active racial discrimination: Critical race theorists believe that the state must actively discriminate against racial groups that are deemed “privileged,” meaning whites and sometimes Asians. Critical race theorists support policies such as racial quotas, race-based benefits, and race-based redistribution of wealth.
- Restriction of free speech: Critical race theorists believe that the First Amendment serves to advance the interests of white supremacy and systemic racism, under the guise of freedom of speech. They argue that the government should restrict freedom of speech that is “racist” or “hateful.”
- Abolition of whiteness: Critical race theorists believe that society should work to “abolish the white race.” Although they often insist that this means dismantling cultural constructions associated with white identity, this language often adopts tropes associated with race eliminationism.
- Neo-segregation: Critical race theorists endorse a new form of racial segregation—often called “racial affinity groups” or “racial caucuses”—with separate meetings, facilities, living quarters, and training programs for whites and racial minorities. The assumption is that whites must “do the work” to address their “internalized racial superiority” and racial minorities must be protected from invasive “whiteness.”
- Anti-capitalism and forced redistribution of property: Critical race theorists have adopted the core Marxist position of anti-capitalism, arguing that America is an “imperialist white supremacist capitalist patriarchy” (hooks, 2012). They argue that “whiteness, initially constructed as a form of racial identity, evolved into a form of property” (Harris, 1993), allowing whites to extend domination from slavery into the free-market society. The solution is to redistribute private property and dismantle the system of capitalism.
- Source: https://christopherrufo.com/crt-briefing-book/
They Claim CRT Is Just Teaching Slavery. This Is a Lie.
- No one — literally not one person — who opposes Critical Race Theory opposes the teaching of the history of slavery. What we oppose is teaching that past slavery defines life *today*, which is a form of mental slavery.
Video from a black gentleman:
Watch this parent absolutely obliterate Critical Race Theory at an Illinois school board meeting:
“How do I have two medical degrees if I’m sitting here oppressed?” pic.twitter.com/gmCRJaphXt
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) June 17, 2021
Bill To Ban CRT in NC
How To Fight CRT In Public Schools
- If a teacher says “white privilege” that’s a bias incident and you must report them.
- They say “equity” and “woke” and “crt”. Don’t use their words.
- It is already against the law to discriminate on the basis of race. Stop calling it something else and just say it’s a straight up Civil Rights Violation to say what you are saying teacher.
- It’s a violation of the law. Report them for being racist. Go to the school superintendent if you have to. File a lawsuit against the school for being racist when they start doing this WOKE PRIVILEGED GARBAGE!
- The moment someone says “WHITE” anything, you can now claim they’re being racist.
- It’s their rules!
- For example, if they say, “We’re going to have a discussion about WHITE PRIVILEGE, you just stop them and say,
- “EXCUSE ME? DID YOU JUST BRING ALL OF THESE STUDENTS IN HERE TO LEARN ABOUT WHITE BENEFITS? LIKE WHY IT’S BETTER TO BE WHITE? DO YOU THINK THAT’S OK? WHY DON’T WE HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT NOT WHITENESS? WHY DID YOU THINK WHITENESS WAS THE APPROPRIATE SUBJECT? YOUR A RACIST! A WHITE SUPREMACIST! YOU’RE HAVING A CLAN MEETING!”
- No matter what they say, after they say “WHITENESS”, you can claim racism.
- Don’t use the word “CRT”. Instead, accuse them of teaching “IDENTITARIANISM” which is policy based on identity. Isn’t that what you are advocating for? They will say YES. Don’t those white people in Europe call themselves “IDENTITARIAN”? So you’re teaching the same thing? And the WAPO put out an article advocating for the importance of white racial identity?
- They are applying CRT into other subjects. They call it “Critical Praxis”
- Call it “WOKENESS” not “CRT”. Wokeness is our word. “You’re teaching wokeness, which is an authoritarian cult ideology.”
- WOKE DEFINITION: Going WOKE just means creepy dogmatic authoritarianism. It’s instability. Wokeness is meritless. It’s about instituting policy based on what feels good with our emotions and the ideology versus what works. When you hire based on woke principles, you get people that can’t do the job because they were not hired based on merit / meritocracy.
- Wokism is destroying the very fabric of our Western society. It’s destructive of the fabric of the West. It’s intentionally disruptive.
- Our antagonists, competitors and enemies are seeding this into our culture to make us collapse from within.
- The goal seems to be to replace every working institution with a fairy tale.
CRT Definitions & Concepts
What Lefties Think CRT Achieves
CRT In North Carolina Schools
- Orange County Equity Efforts
- Durham County Admits They Are Just Shifting The Narrative To Suit Their Goals
- “We need a narrative shift to accurately understand why disparities persist.”
- Everything is about race to the divisive left: “If we are to move forward with an ethical sense of accountability, we cannot and must not address race-based problems and harms with race-neutral solutions.”
- They claim, “Centuries of white supremacy, systemic racism, and segregationist policies have resulted in an enormous and still-growing racial wealth gap that contributes to the perpetuation of racialized outcomes in education, housing, health, employment, and other quality of life indicators.” but they provide no data to support this claim.
- They claim, “While the City applied equality to the plan, it did not apply equity to ensure the growth and success of Black businesses.” but what they fail to address is that you can’t FORCE the growth and success of Black businesses. And that is what EQUITY is: forced equal outcomes.
- “We would like to see our city leadership take an active role in helping push forward national policies aimed at ending the racial wealth gap, including a national reparations program, guaranteed basic income, and raising the minimum wage.” Basically they just want free shit and a higher minimum wage that will drive businesses to hire illegal aliens or turn to robotics to handle the work.
CRT Lawyers & Attorneys
You can submit an incident report to American First Policy Institute, Foundation Against Intolerance & Racism, FreedomWorks-Parents Know BEST, Alliance Defending Freedom and/or Parents Defending Education.
Blow The Whistle
You can share what’s going on with these people and they will spread the word: