Skip to content
- ‘He came up with this plan’: Brothers’ confession video shows how Jussie Smollett’s story unraveled (April 1, 2022)
- The brothers Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo were kept in Chicago Police detention for nearly two days after they were accused of attacking the “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett in a homophobic and racist hate crime.
- In the 47th hour of that detention, in a small fluorescently lit room painted a bland white, the brothers began to confess: It was all a hoax.
- “He came up with this plan of how we’re gonna, like, pretend to attack him, um, by his house,” Abimbola Osundairo told police.
- Jussie Smollett Walks Out Of Jail After Appeal Court Orders Release; Served Less Than A Week Of 150-Day Conviction (March 16, 2022)
- Jussie Smollett sentenced to 150 days in jail for lying to police by claiming racist, homophobic attack (March 10, 2022)