- Where does Power and Oppression show up in our math experiences?
- Who holds power in a mathematical classroom?
- Is there a place for power and authority in the math classroom?
- Who gets to say if an answer is right?
- What is the process for verifying the truth?
- How is math manipulated to allow inequality and oppression to persist?
Who is doing the oppressing?
Who does the oppression protect?
Where is there an opportunity to examine systemic oppression?
Who does this oppression harm?
PDF Version in case it ever comes down from the Seattle School District Website.