The environmental movement is a mask for a plan to centralize control of all resources, natural and human, in the world.
- Madness of our worship of wind: They despoil our glorious countryside, add £6 billion a year to our household bills and are arguably the most inefficient solution to our energy crisis. (Aug 24, 2022)
- Four per cent of total primary demand for energy was supplied by wind power
- Wind industry has been fattened on subsidies of more than £6billion a year
- Turbines to be given easier planning process ride than housing or gas drilling
- Wind Energy Company to Pay $8 Million in Killings of 150 Eagles (April 10, 2022)
- ESI Energy pleaded guilty based on the documented “blunt force trauma” deaths of golden eagles struck by fast-moving turbine blades, prosecutors said.
- Wind Turbine Blades Can’t Be Recycled, So They’re Piling Up in Landfills (Feb 5, 2020)