4 People Died – All Trump Supporters
- They were all pro-Trump supporters:
- Ashli Babbitt, 35: She was unarmed and murdered by Capital Police Officer Michael Byrd.
- Roseanne Boyland, 34: The leftwing media claimed she was trampled to death, but the reality is that the DC medical examiner’s office released its conclusion that Boyland had died accidentally of “acute amphetamine intoxication.” She died of an accidental overdose. The medicine she ODed on is used for ADHD and narcolepsy.
- Kevin Greeson, 55: Died of a heart attack. Previous Obama supporter. Died before all the action started.
- Benjamin Phillips, 50: Died of a heart attack. Never made it to the capital.
- “This article was amended on 15 June 2021 to remove an incorrect statement that Brian Sicknick died from his injuries. As the earlier version went on to make clear, his death was at the time still being investigated. The Washington DC medical examiner’s office later determined that he died from natural causes.”
- The left wing media claimed the Capital Police Officer, Brian Sicknick, was murdered at the event via fire extinguisher…
- …but that was a lie. His autopsy showed that he died of “natural causes after riot.”
- Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after riot, medical examiner says
- “An autopsy revealed that Sicknick, who died hours after the Capitol riot, suffered two strokes at the base of the brain stem caused by a blood clot.”
- US Capitol Officer Brian Sicknick died of strokes the day after riot, medical examiner rules
- Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes day after Capitol invasion, medical examiner rules
Four Officers Committed Suicide Shortly After
- Four suicides: Four other police officers committed suicide in the days and months after the riot.
AOC admits Capitol Police held the doors open on Jan 6
- A Man Claimed Police Let Him Into The Capitol On Jan. 6. A Judge Found Him Not Guilty Of All Charges. (April 6, 2022)
Liberal activist arrested, charged with participating in Capitol riot
Paid To Protest Video
Something Is Afoot
Filmed by Antifa Blm John Sullivan!!!!!!! Aka JaydenX
A play on 4 acts :
- Act I : Infiltration : watch as a “crazy” guy appears from behind the secure part of the Capitol from behind police lines : Inserted
- Act II: Action : Fargo Hat over Maga hat Pirelli top, previously crazy man gets given a Kevlar helmet to bash in windows .. (videographer also gets to the front by telling people he has a knife 🔪 😳)
- Act III: Exfiltration: Ashli Babbitt shot: our Fargo pirelli Hat guy talks to and and gets permission to walk past the arriving police :: gets behind their tactical line into their tactically cleared space
- Act IV: Change Disguise: The Fargo hat Pirelli guy having been allowed to safe space landing behind 6/7heavily armed police manages to change his gear and pack it in a bag .. behind police who aren’t looking on there six . (And leather coat lady notices)
Source #2: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1349083364729360384.html
Japanese Journalist Explains What She Saw
Analysis of Ashli Babbit Video Suggests Coordinated Actions—Interview W. Masako Ganaha | Crossroads
Facial recognition identifies extremists storming the Capitol
The Media Is Not Telling The Whole Story About Jan 6
Trump Didn’t Incite Anyone
President Trump didn’t mention violence on Wednesday, much less provoke or incite it
Source 2: https://www.wsj.com/articles/no-trump-isnt-guilty-of-incitement-11610303966
Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnell’s Sergeants-At-Arms Refused Security Measures While New Timeline Proves ‘Trump Incitement’ Claims Bogus.
Hang on a second. The perimeter breachers would’ve had to leave downtown DC for the Capitol before Trump even began speaking, for the timelines as we’re told to work out.
Outgoing Capitol Police chief accuses House, Senate security officials of hindering efforts to call in National Guard
In sworn affidavit, FBI agent says liberal activist is charged with participating in Capitol riot and urging participants to set place on fire.
The protestors were moved back from the front of the White House in preparation for the DC Curfew. This was under order of the DC Mayor. The protestors were asked to disperse 3 times and when they didn’t they were forcefully moved.
Washington D.C. Police Disperse Protesters with Tear Gas, Rubber Bullets as Curfew Starts
Date: June 1, 2020
CNN Video Where they acknowledge this fact