- 1st president to use the FBI to arrest people who did not agree with his foreign policy on going to war.
- He was the primary driving force of the Treaty of Versailles which bankrupted Germany which led to the rise of Hitler and WW2
- He literally caused WW2, Communism, created the income tax and gave women voting rights.
- He’s the one that decided America needs to be imperial vs colonial power (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.). There were no American colonies after Woodrow Wilson.
- He started the Progressive Era that we’re currently still in. Fascism probably comes next.
The Espionage Act of 1917 that gave the government the power to spy on you and get away with it.