COVID-19: Can Zinc Restore Your Lost Sense of Smell?
No need for vaccines, COVID pandemic is over, says Former Vice President of Pfizer
Even The Vaccine Won’t Keep you Safe According to CNN
Vitamin D is effective for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 36 studies
More reasons not to be Vitamin D3 deficient!!
Treatment studies – 75% improvement, p = 0.00012
Sufficiency studies – 58% improvement, p < 0.0001
New Study Found 82% of COVID-19 Patients Were Vitamin D Deficient
Twitter Thread: https://twitter.com/heytammybruce/status/1356358148731375616?s=21
Correct @richardursomd – they conflate a positive PCR, well after recovery, with a #Reinfection. Truth is, PCR does not discriminate between a dead fragment and a live one. Dead fragment shedding can can continue for months or years depending on location of specimen collection.
Masks Don’t Work
Maker of COVID Tests Says Pandemic is Biggest Hoax Ever Perpetrated
Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told Canadian government officials in Alberta during a phone conference that the coronavirus pandemic is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.” Hodkinson, who is the CEO of a biotech company that makes COVID tests, says “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians.” We are seeing “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”
Positive test results do not mean a clinical infection, he says. All testing should stop because the false numbers they produce are “driving public hysteria.” Hodkinson says the risk of death for people under the age of 65 is “one in three-hundred thousand” and it is “outrageous” to shut down society for what is merely “just another bad flu.”
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dr-roger-hodkinson-covid-hoax/ (THIS IS HILARIOUS! THEY SAY IT’S MISLEADING BECAUSE HE “erroneously” STATED THAT!
The FDA stated that the accuracy of rapid tests depends almost totally on the amount of COVID-19 in the population being tested, stating: “As disease prevalence decreases, the percent of test results that are false positives increase.”
In recent months, both agencies have begun to concede that the testing methods that they’re using may not be as accurate as they would want them to be. They acknowledge that an increasing number of so-called positive test results are actually false positives.
There are some new studies that came out showing Ivermectin is 100% effective against COVID. It’s also 88% effective at eliminating long haulers symptoms like “Brain Fog” after just 2 doses.
Suicide From COVID Lockdowns
Kids are shooting themselves in the head because we have failed to protect them from over bearing government intrusion in our lives. I believe our seniors, the greatest generation, would have gladly taken the risk to prevent these things. This needs to end https://t.co/hrCp7ko1O8
— Shane Smedley (@ShaneSmedley) December 3, 2020
Democrats Breaking Restrictions They Created
MONTAGE: Lockdown Hypocrites EXPOSED
Nancy Pelosi Getting Kickbacks For The Rich
UK Vacine Causes Sterility?
Dr. Mike Yeadon, a former Vice President and Chief Science Officer for Pfizer
Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests As Unreliable & Unlawful To Quarantine People
“if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the rule in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%.”
“So if we do a PCR corona test on an immune person, it is not a virus that is detected, but a small shattered part of the viral genome. The test comes back positive for as long as there are tiny shattered parts of the virus left. Correct: Even if the infectious viruses are long dead, a corona test can come back positive, because the PCR method multiplies even a tiny fraction of the viral genetic material enough [to be detected].”
Oct 26 Peer Reviewed Study
New peer reviewed published study-COVID-19 outpatients–early risk-stratified tx with zinc plus low dose hcq and azithromycinhttps://t.co/2BOwbEnilQ
Covid-19 treatment protocolhttps://t.co/dqj3wMRjUm
Covid-19 prophylaxis protocol https://t.co/C830cNfcBR
— Dr. Zev Zelenko (@zev_dr) October 27, 2020
US Daily Deaths – 7 Day Average Line
CDC COVID Data Tracker
Navy Medical Ships Barely used
But the “case overload” never happened here in the US, even with the spike in deaths back in April. Remember, NYC and CA barely even used the medical ships the Navy sent to help with all the potential cases, so they sent them away.
Compared To H1N1
- 60.8M cases and 12,469 deaths in the US, which is 0.0002 or 0.0205%
- “From April 12, 2009 to April 10, 2010, CDC estimated there were 60.8 million cases (range: 43.3-89.3 million), 274,304 hospitalizations (range: 195,086-402,719), and 12,469 deaths (range: 8868-18,306) in the United States due to the (H1N1)pdm09 virus.”
- Do you remember the media flipping out and scaring us all to death in 2009 when H1N1 hit America during Obama’s Presidency? We were living in Silicon Valley and we never once thought about donning a mask or being scared. Right?
- Yet, H1N1 had an Infection Fatality Rate of 0.0205% versus COVID that has a 0.002% Infection Fatality rate.
- H1N1 had a 10X worse Infection Fatality Rate and yet looking back on our photos its almost like we didn’t even know there was a “pandemic”
- My hypothesis is that in 2020 the media is driving everyone insane.
Do you remember the media flipping out and scaring us all to death in 2009 when H1N1 hit America during Obama’s Presidency? We were living in Silicon Valley and we never once thought about donning a mask or being scared. Right? Yet, H1N1 had an Infection Fatality Rate of 0.0205% versus COVID that has a 0.002% Infection Fatality rate.
Countering Case Fatality Rate
Worldwide the case fatality rate of this disease is about 3.7% nearly a year into the pandemic. (1.33M deaths, 36.3M recovered). The US is at 3.8%. That’s with public health measures and the hospitals not getting overwhelmed.
“Case Fatality” is the wrong statistic to focus on when 81% of the people that get the virus have ZERO symptoms. Instead, you need to look at the mortality rate, which is 0.0002% for 20-49 year olds. This makes the survival rate 99.98%. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2020/03/18/what-percentage-have-covid-19-coronavirus-but-do-not-know-it/
Annual Mortality Stats For All Deaths In US
Liberal Approach To Mortality
“We’ve taken a very liberal approach to mortality. If someone dies WITH COVID we are counting that.”
0.07% of American have died from Corona. 99.93% of Americans have not died with Corona.
That’s too many!
- Great point, now do abortion.
- Great idea to destroy the lives of over 300 million to possibly save the lives of less than 300k who mostly are already sick, old and dying.
- You’ve been sold an exaggerated lie, used to enslave you. Perspective is important. “A recent Johns Hopkins study claims more than 250,000 people in the U.S. die every year from medical errors. Other reports claim the numbers to be as high as 440,000”. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html
- How many lost their jobs, their businesses, their house… how many lost marriages, how many suicides because of this lockdown insanity… it’s ALL relative, isn’t it…
- Death is sad but it is part if the life cycle. Live a full and wondrous life. Don’t let the government steal it from you!
- Ceasing to live as a response will kill far more
- So stay home forever. There are car accidents and other things that could kill you. But at home you could have a fire. Someone could commit murder or suicide. You are just screwed I guess. So just be afraid and live a horrible life.
- 3.6M Americans die annually, without a blink. 2.8 from Obesity and yet there’s a McDonald’s in every corner.
- Okay, now how many people starved to death globally because of lockdowns? Or died of depression, surgeries they could not receive / health care denied / postponed… the flu … the list goes on
- When I die I don’t want it to be from Corona…I’m hoping for something tastier, like a smooth single malt.
81% of People Have No Symptoms
Cases are meaningless when 81% of the people that get the virus have no symptoms at all. Instead, you need to look at the death rate to see if it’s spiking. What you will se is that it is not, which shows you we are all over reacting. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2020/03/18/what-percentage-have-covid-19-coronavirus-but-do-not-know-it/?sh=3fc75faa7e90
45% of people with COVID Have No Symptoms – June 26, 2020
40% of People With COVID-19 Show No Symptoms – July 13, 2020
86% Of The UK’s COVID-19 Patients Have No Symptoms – Oct 9, 2020
Over 80% of people with coronavirus didn’t have key symptoms, UK study finds
BMJ STUDY SUGGESTS 78% OF COVID-19 PATIENTS DON’T SHOW SYMPTOMS
Danish Mask Study
THE DANISH STUDY: Face Masks Provide No Benefit to Protect Against Catching COVID-19
A massive Danish study on mask usage found no statistically significant difference in coronavirus infection rates between mask-wearers and non-mask-wearers. In fact, according to the data, mask usage may actually increase the likelihood of infection.
Masks Don’t Work
Masks Don’t Work: A Review of Science Relevant to COVID-19 Social Policy
Because here is an article PUBLISHED by CDC (it’s dated May 2020 but was released Feb. 6) that reviews trials of masks (and handwashing) against influenza AND FINDS THEM USELESS.
Fauci Says Don’t Wear A Mask
Sen. Alexander: Should we all be wearing masks?
Dr. Fauci: “No” pic.twitter.com/uByMDqyMQ7
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) November 22, 2020
What People Have Added To The Conversation
The most effective mask, the N95, will stop a particle as small as .3 microns, the covid-19 virus is .125 microns. It’s like using chicken wire to stop horse flies, they just breeze on through with C02 and water vapor in tidal exhalation.. THAT IS THE SCIENCE, IT’S CALLED PHYSICS!!
Not Wearing A Mask
Remember, you are only going to get attacked by Authoritarian Leftist Communist Democrats. Freedom loving Republicans don’t care and instead will give you a smile and a thumbs up.
I purposely go everywhere without a mask and wait for people to say something. 9 out of 10 times, people see me and start taking their masks off. The 1 out of 10 times that someone asks me to wear a mask, I pretend I don’t speak English 😂 or ask them to put it on me themselves.
Cuomo sent 6,300 recovering COID patients into nursing homes. 6,500 people in those nursing homes then died. He then tried denying it was his decision and just recently tried to deny it ever even happened. Luckily, the internet never forgets.
Masks don’t do anything. They’re just a virtue signal to other leftists. The virus, that has a 99.997% survival rate, is so small it goes right through it. Even Andrew Cuomo knows this. https://twitter.com/bbwlcb/status/1326961458060668931
Masks don’t do anything. They’re just a virtue signal to other leftists. The virus, that has a 99.997% survival rate, is so small it goes right through it. That’s why Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein and Andrew Cuomo don’t wear them. https://twitter.com/bbwlcb/status/1326961458060668931
- https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/coronavirus/new-york-hospitals-sent-6300-recovering-covid-patients-to-nursing-homes/2502812/ (New York Hospitals Sent 6,300 Recovering COVID Patients to Nursing Homes)
- https://www.newsday.com/news/health/coronavirus/cuomo-nursing-home-covid-19-1.46197128 (Cuomo defends decision to put COVID-19 patients in nursing homes)
- https://khn.org/morning-breakout/gov-cuomos-order-to-house-covid-patients-in-nursing-homes-scrutinized/ (Gov. Cuomo’s Order To House COVID Patients In Nursing Homes Scrutinized)
- https://nypost.com/2020/10/02/it-never-happened-gov-cuomo-denies-causing-nursing-home-deaths/ (‘It never happened’: Cuomo denies causing 6,500 nursing home deaths)
- https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/gov-cuomos-controversial-order-requiring-nursing-homes-to-admit-covid-19-patients-was-reportedly-removed-from-new-yorks-health-website/ar-BB14GiNL (Gov. Cuomo’s controversial order requiring nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients was reportedly removed from New York’s health website)
- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/26/andrew-cuomo-nursing-home-execs-immunity (Cuomo gave immunity to nursing home executives after big campaign donations)
- https://twitter.com/bbwlcb/status/1326961458060668931 (Who’s that getting his hair cut with no mask?)
CDC Survival Rates
- R0: 2.5
- Infection Fatality Rate:
Rules For Thee, Not For Me
- November 17, 2020: Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein, at the age of 87, doesn’t wear a mask: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-feinstein-spotted-walking-around-senate-without-a-mask
- September 1, 2020: Nancy Pelosi doesn’t wear a mask either: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNc_gwLA7PE
- October 26, 2020: Chris Cuomo from CNN doesn’t wear a mask either: https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-chris-cuomo-no-mask-report
- August 31, 2020: Andrew Cuomo doesn’t wear a mask either:
Effects of Mask Mandate
Ooops! WHO Confirms Covid Mortality Rate Of 0.14% Is Same As Seasonal Flu
Dr. Margaret Harris, a WHO spokeswoman, later confirmed the figure, stating it was based on the average results of all the broad seroprevalence studies done around the world……..The global population is roughly 7.8 billion people, if 10% have been infected that is 780 million cases. The global death toll currently attributed to Sars-Cov-2 infections is 1,061,539. That’s an infection fatality rate of roughly or 0.14%. Right in line with seasonal flu and the predictions of many experts from all around the world.
Nov 4, 2020
Fauci wrote a paper back in 2008 on how masks caused most of the deaths in the 1918 pandemic: https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic
September 8, 2020 – What Works At Preventing & Treating COVID-19
- Vitamin D serum levels are correlated with both SARS2 infection and COVID-19 severity.
- Hence, Vitamin D works! Take it.
- There’s no need to keep everyone afraid and in lockdown.
- Yes, let’s keep the vulnerable safely out of harm’s way, but put everyone else on sufficient Vitamin D supplements.
- Then treat with Ivermectin / Doxy / Zinc combo therapy after exposure and / or if symptoms develop. Go to MATH+ if hospitalization results.
- Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZuCrwYa80s
September 4, 2020
Scientists can’t explain puzzling lack of coronavirus outbreaks in Africa
What Some People Believe
WuHan is having massive pool parties because china knows its a scam to impoverish the west initiated by globalists.
Maricopa County Health Official Admits Manipulating COVID-19 Deaths
Wuhan Hosts Massive Pool Party as City Seeks Return to Normalcy
Doctors Worldwide Are Recording More Deaths Due to Lockdowns Than to COVID-19
We’re good, thanks! S. Dakota didn’t lockdown, declines extra $300-a-week unemployment benefits
CDC director acknowledges hospitals have a monetary incentive to overcount coronavirus deaths
Numbers show lockdowns didn’t help contain COVID-19 — opening up didn’t boost it
Tony Abbott slams ‘health dictatorship’ of Covid-19 lockdowns, says ‘fear of falling sick’ cancels out ‘being fully alive’ – Australia
COVID-19 Lockdowns 10X More Deadly Than Pandemic!
Revolver Exclusive Study: COVID-19 Lockdowns Over 10 Times More Deadly Than Pandemic Itself
Fauci says additional ‘lockdowns’ not needed in response to COVID-19
The COVID-19 Misinformation About Lockdowns, Testing, and Spread Continues
Sweden COVID-19 Death Rate Lower Than Spain, Italy and U.K.
As of August 12, the latest death rate in Sweden (deaths per 100,000 people) was reported to be 56.66, according to the latest report Sunday by Johns Hopkins University. The figure is lower than that reported in the U.K. (70.10), which has Europe’s highest death toll, as well as Spain (61.17) and Italy (58.27), the two European countries that suffered the highest amount of deaths in the initial stages of the outbreak. Belgium currently has the highest COVID-19 death rate in Europe with 86.54
Schools Are Not Significant Vectors of Transmission
Democrats all over the country are keeping young kids home from school despite widespread evidence that schools are not significant vectors of transmission.
Head of CDC Admits Lockdown Killing Way More Americans Than COVID!
Lockdowns DON’T work, study claims: Researchers say stay-at-home orders made no difference to coronavirus deaths around the world – but prior health levels DID
Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in Florida: Report
Nobel Prize winner: Coronavirus lockdowns cost lives instead of saving them
500 Doctors Tell Trump To End COVID-19 Shutdown, Warn It Will Cause More Deaths
Coronavirus peak is past and now lockdown worse than virus, expert insists
WATCH: Dr. Birx: We Have ‘Very Liberal’ Recording Of COVID Deaths; If They Test Positive, ‘We Are Counting That’
Up to 80 percent of people can’t catch COVID-19, says leading scientist
Up To 80% of People That Catch COVID Show No Symptoms
Australia & Every Country’s Death Rate
Rules For Thee But Not For Me
Pelosi used shuttered San Francisco hair salon for blow-out, owner calls it ‘slap in the face’
Andrew Cuomo won’t wear a mask but he wants to force you to (Picture)
Philadelphia’s Mayor can eat in restaurants but won’t let you
Lori Lightfoot leaves for vacation but forces you to stay at home
Nancy Pelosi can get her hair done but supports lockdowns so you can’t
Governor Gavin Newsome shuts down California but exempts his own Winery. He also locked down CA and immediately went on vacation with his family.
This is the left.
September 1, 2020 – Testing 90% Inaccurate!
New York Times reports that our COVID PCR testing could be artificially amplified by as much as 90%! It’s too slow and too sensitive.
August 30, 2020 Update – Only 6% of COVID Deaths Were Only From COVID
Only 6% of COVID deaths were purely from COVID and nothing else. 94% had underlying medical conditions. Website Quote: “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.”
Comorbidities Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death. The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups.
July 6, 2020 Data Update
- 14 out of 100,000 in NC died so far from COVID-19
- There are 10.5 million people in NC
- 75% of NC deaths has at least 1 underlying chronic medical condition
- 1,396 people have died of COVID-19 in NC as of July 6, 2020
- 56% of NC deaths stem from Nursing Homes
- NC has a 14 out of 100,000 death rate, which is .014%
- 1 million tests done so far and 74,529 positive cases.
- Deaths by age in NC: 25-49: 4%, 50-64: 11%, 65+: 85%
- More data, but from May and earlier as the media stopped caring: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/
- CDC data on deaths per age: https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku
NC Death Rate From COVID19
- According to Statista, the death rate from COVID-19 in NC is .014%. However, 75% of those deaths are from people that had “at least 1 chronic underlying condition” which puts the death rate for healthy people at .0035% (14 x .25 = 3.5 out of 100,000 = .0035%)
- This is why Trump and the White House Chief of Staff say 99% of coronavirus cases are totally harmless.
Death Rate From Flu/Pneumonia
- The death rate from the flu in the US is as follows:
- Deaths per 100,000 population: 2.0, which mean the % is .002%: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/flu.htm
- .01% for 0-17 years old
- .02% for 18-49
- .06% for 50-64
- .83% for 65+
TX Death Rate From COVID19
- According to Statista, the death rate from COVID-19 in TX is .012% (12 out of every 100,000 people die from this virus). However, if the same of NC is true of TX, then 75% of those deaths are from people that had “at least 1 chronic underlying condition” which puts the death rate for healthy people at .003% (12 x .25 = 3 out of 100,000 = .003%)
- This is why Trump and the White House Chief of Staff say 99% of coronavirus cases are totally harmless.
Breaking Down The Data Another Way
- 1,396 people have died from COVID19 so far in NC and 75% of those people had at least 1 underlying chronic medical condition.
- That means 25% of 1,396 deaths didn’t have a chronic underlying medical condition, which means only 349 people have died from COVID19 that didn’t have a chronic underlying medical condition.
- There are 10.5M people in NC.
- 349 people that died without an underlying medical condition divided by 10.5M = .0033% death rate from COVID 19.
Breaking Down The Data By Age & Chronic Health Conditions
- The NC death rate of .014% lowers even further if you take into consideration that only 4% of the deaths are for people in the 25 to 49 age bracket. That means that there is a .00056% chance Leah and I will die of this virus.
1. Quercetin 1000mg: https://amzn.to/3dGgWG5
2. Zinc Picolinate 50mg: https://amzn.to/2Ao2LXU
3. D3 5,000 to 20,000 IU a day: https://amzn.to/2WvglBv
4. Selenium 200mcg: https://amzn.to/2WrAqbG
5. NAC 1000mg: https://amzn.to/2SZmxiC
6. Vitamin C 1000 to 2000mg a day
What To Worry About
- It Has A Death Rate of 2.3% So Far: Study of 72,000 COVID-19 patients finds 2.3% death rate. Here’s how that breaks down by age.
- 80+ = 14.8%
- 70-79 = 8%
- 60-69 = 3.6%
- 50-59 = 1.3%
- 40-49 = 0.4%
- 30-39 = 0.2%
- 20-29 = 0.2%
- 10-19 = 0.2%
- 0-9 = no fatalities (as of March 1, 2020)
- It affects men almost 2x that of women.
- CORRECTION: The Death Rate Is 3.4%
- CORRECTION: March 16, 2020: In France, more than half of coronavirus patients in intensive care are under 60.
- The Number of Dead Will Be Staggering! If we’re lucky and it stays at just a 2% mortality rate, then 155 MILION people will die. In the UK they’re predicting that at least 400,000 people will die.
- The US Isn’t Even Testing People! When you show up at a hospital, as of February 28, 2020, they don’t even test you here in the US!!! As of February 28, 2020, Florida has only tested 15 PEOPLE! As of March 2, 2020, even doctors were slamming the CDC for lack of checks: Video. And it’s been here since January!
- Infection Rate Between 4.7 and 6.6: Because the R0 is so high, this will spread like wildfire! Source. In fact, it’s so easily spread that AI software predicts it will infect 2.5B in 45 days and kill as many as 52.9M of them. One woman got infected after talking to a neighbor without a mask after just 3 minutes!!!
- Even the CDC has told us to get ready:
- U.S. CDC: “We’re asking folks in every sector, as well as people within their families, to start planning for this, because as we’ve seen from the recent countries that have had community spread, when it hit in those countries, it has moved quite rapidly” Source
- US Official Warns Americans: Prepare for Community Spread of New Coronavirus
- ‘Chernobyl-like’ response by China means ‘worst is yet to come’ for coronavirus
- March 10, 2020: One person infected 16 at a Berlin nightclub!!!
- Asymptomatic: You can be a carrier of the virus for 14 to 27 days before showing any symptoms. All the while spreading it everywhere you go. Even CNN is now admitting this.
- Aerosolized: The virus is aerosolized and can get into your body via your eyes, nose or mouth. Recent coverage. It is present in the vaginal area and even your dog can get it!
- Lives A Long Time! The virus can also live up to 9 days outside the body!
- Killing Everyone But Kids So Far: The virus is killing people of every age bracket except kids under 10 so far. This is doe to the fact that their immune system isn’t reacting as strongly to it and having that cytokine storm that kills. But it’s killing people in their 20s like this 22 year old soccer player. Here’s what it’s like when they take your loved one away after they die.
- Reinfects 14% of People Who Get It: This virus has been proven to reinfect people, like this woman in Japan and this person in Israel and people in China as well. In fact, it’s shown to reinfect 14% of people that recover form it. This is why in China they are quarantining people that get over the virus for another 14 days! And now so is San Antonio, Texas.
- Cytokine Storm: Around 15% of people can get reinfected with the virus. The second time you get it, your body has a cytokine storm reaction, which causes your lungs to fill up and you drown or your organs start failing or you experience neurological damage or you go into cardiac arrest due and die. We are literally seeing people fall DEAD in the street in China, South Korea and Iran!
- Hospitals Will Get Crushed: The infection rate is so high that our medical system will be completely overrun all at once due to so many people getting ill all at once and then that 2% mortality rate will rise to 10% or higher. There just aren’t enough ICU beds to handle a 5% increase in patients, let alone 20% of the population! And as further proof, England only has 15 beds for the worst respiratory cases! Here’s what it looks like trying to get into a hospital in China right now. And here on March 10.
- Can Live In People For 37 Days After Contagion: Even after you recover from the virus, you can continue to spread the virus for up to 37 days.
- Medical Staff Out Sick or Out Scared: How do you make your doctors and nurses show up for work when they know they could get infected and then bring it back home where it kills their family members?! And when doctors and nurses fall sick, they can no longer help patients. And when they die, then they are permanently unable to help! We will have medical staff shortages!!!
- Here’s an example from March 2, 2020 where 124 UC Davis Health Care Workers were put in quarantine and can no longer help patients!
- Medical Supply Shortages: In addition, because everything is made in China and they have forbid exports of medical equipment and medicine, we are not going to be able to adequately help those that are sick! We need another 6 months to get plants going in the US!!! That’s why you see people lining up in South Korea for face masks for half a mile! And we rely on China for almost all of our medical supplies, which means we are in for a SHOCK when people slam the hospitals and there are no medical supplies to help all the sick people. Here’s an example of how bad this already is:
- “The Food and Drug Administration keeps a drug shortage database that currently has 145 medications in it. This has been going on for years; a 2019 report from the University of Chicago found that 80 percent of hospitals had problems obtaining common drugs, and even sterile water for IVs.” Source
- FDA Reports First Drug Shortage Over Coronavirus Outbreak: ‘We Will Do Everything Possible’ Source
- Basic Services Will Be Interrupted: When 50% of your work force is sick, they are not showing up to fix power lines or keep the water pumping. And if the power does go down, so does your tap water as the pumps pushing it to you go offline. Or worse, get infected and send you infected water. As proof, in China, people are lining up for water!
- Food Shortages & Starving Times: With so many people sick at one time, there aren’t enough people up and ready to do the farming needed to feed everyone. Starving times are ahead! And up until that happens, every time there is a death in a new area, you will see massive food runs on grocery stores. Here’s an example from Italy. And in China, people are jumping to their deaths instead of starving to death.
- Schools Will Close: Just like in 1918, schools will close, just like they are now in China and Japan.
- Quarantines Will Be Put In Place: We’re already seeing that in Italy
- Global Recession: This is going to crush the global economy! All international and national travel will come to an almost complete stop in order to stop the spread of the virus. This will crush the global economy. No one will be going to see movies, staying in hotels, flying on planes, etc. You can see this happening now with Cisco Systems already laying people off! The UK is already saying that “Millions To Be Told Stay At Home”
- Supply Chain Disruptions: Because everything is made in China, and China is shut down and all the employees are at locked in their homes or back in their village, the factories are not working and stuff is not being made and sent abroad. Everything you see on the store shelves now will be gone and not replaced for months…or maybe even years. As an example, P&G warns 17,600 products possibly hit by coronavirus and the ports of Long Beach are now mostly empty!
How To Avoid The Coronavirus
The only way to avoid the Coronavirus is by doing what a few select towns were able to do during the Spanish Flu of 1918. COMPLETE ISOLATION until a less virulent strain emerged that could inoculate everyone instead of killing them. Here’s an example:
Good Coronavirus Data
How This Is Not The Flu
— Patriot Civil Defense (@PatriotCD) March 2, 2020
- Employers don’t tell 5,000 employees to work form home due to the flu like Twitter did.
- You don’t see piles of body bags like in Iran due to the flu.
- How the US is handling this versus other countries.
- People are falling DEAD from this! Bus Station, Mall
- Countries are BANNING travelers from America because we’re not taking containment seriously AT ALL.
- Just look at how other countries are tackling this, like Korea street washers, mall washers and China street foggers.
- UK warning that 1/5 of the population may be sick at the same time.
- The flu doesn’t wipe out multiple family members.
Who Does This Virus Kill More Of?
New C.D.C. data shows that nearly 40 percent of patients sick enough to be hospitalized were age 20 to 54. But the risk of dying was significantly higher in older people.
February 27, 2020: 1st official case of coronavirus according to CDC: http://archive.vn/eE0Ho
February 29, 2020: 1st official death in the US: http://archive.vn/R1x8b
March 10, 2020: 874 cases, 29 deaths, 15 recovered.
March 13: 39 dead
Here’s how many people this virus will kill in the US:
– March 10: 28 dead
– March 20: 61 dead
– March 27: 110 dead
– April 3: 198 dead
– April 10: 352 dead
– April 17: 618 dead
– April 24: 1,074 dead
– May 1: 1,846 dead
– May 8: 3,135 dead
– May 15: 5,266 dead
– May 22: 8,743 dead
– May 29: 14,349 dead
– June 5: 23,275 dead
– June 12: 37,309 dead
– June 19: 59,094 dead
– June 26: 92,477 dead
– July 3: 142,967 dead
– July 10: 218,323 dead
– July 17: 329,289 dead
– July 24: 490,481 dead
– July 31: 721,419 dead
– October 23: 22,836,786 DEAD
SUMMARY: 22 million dead in America by October 23
February 19th, 2020: No problems at all in Italy.
March 8, 2020: 133 more people die bringing the total dead up to 366 dead and it is raging out of control! Italy quarantines the Northern section of Italy.
March 9, 2020: Another 97 dead and Italy quarantines the entire country!!! Total Dead:
March 10, 2020: Another 168 dead. Total dead 631: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/italy-coronavirus-quarantine-live-updates-200309234533285.html
March 11, 2020: Another 196 dead. Total dead: 827
March 12, 2020: Another 188 dead. Total dead: 1016: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51852320
March 13, 2020: Another 250 dead. Total dead: 1,266: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/stocks-collapse-coronavirus-global-pandemic-live-200312235606108.html
March 14, 2020: Another 175 dead. Total dead: 1,441: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-14/widespread-clampdown-takes-hold-spanish-emergency-virus-update
March 15, 2020: Another 368 dead. Total dead: 1,809: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/spain-france-tighten-curbs-coronavirus-fight-live-updates-200312054153018.html
March 18, 2020: Another 475 dead. Total dead: 2,978: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/europe-closes-borders-curb-coronavirus-spread-live-updates-200318000201088.html
March 19, 2020: Another 427 dead. Total dead: 3,405: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/uk-schools-close-italy-covid-19-deaths-jump-live-updates-200318235116951.html
March 20, 2020: Another 627 dead. Total dead: 4,032. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/coronavirus-live-updates-italy-overtakes-china-death-toll-200319224219279.html
March 21, 2020: Another 793 dead. Total dead: 4,825. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/coronavirus-live-updates-worldwide-death-toll-surges-11000-200320225513796.html
March 22, 2020: Another 651 dead. Total dead: 5,476. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/italy-tightens-lockdown-coronavirus-deaths-mount-live-updates-200321233509033.html
March 23, 2020: Another 602 dead. Total dead: 6,077. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/italy-bans-internal-travel-stop-virus-spread-live-updates-200322235532945.html
March 24, 2020: Another 743 dead. Total dead: 6,820. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/uk-closes-warns-pandemic-accelerating-live-updates-200323234651419.html
People who get coronavirus will typically get sick with a mild to moderate upper respiratory tract illness, similar to a common cold. Symptoms include a runny nose, cough, sore throat, headache and a fever that can last for a couple of days. Most of the time, symptoms will go away on their own.
- Self Quarantine
- It’s the only way to lower the R0
- Start taking Vitamin D!
- You need to already be on a daily dosage. Taking it once you are already sick doesn’t do the trick to beat the virus. Cuts risk of respiratory infection in HALF! Can reduce the R0 in viruses, which is why they think summer results in lower infection rates.
- Source: Coronavirus Epidemic Update 30: More Global COVID-19 Outbreaks, Vitamin D May Aid Prevention
- 5000 a day is just fine. Even 10K seems to be fine from what I could find. 50K a day for months is too much tho and can cause issues. Here’s the stuff I bought: https://amzn.to/2TGQvsF
- Start taking ZINC!
- Take Elderberry Gummies every day.
Hydroxychloroquine, chloroquine and other potential COVID-19 treatments explained
Survivors of 1918 Spanish Flu
She refers to the virus as the “Asian Flu”
Origin of 1981 Pandemic – China
John Hopkins CSSE Data
1/28/20 @ 6:30 PM: 5,578 total confirmed cases, 131 total deaths, 107 total recovered. 43% recovery rate to 57% mortality rate.
States making it illegal to sell seeds: https://twitter.com/joesichspach/status/1248653376931258370
Arresting people for wake boarding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVSMXONNI-Q
Worldwide Coronavirus Cases
R nod (infection rate) data: RO = 3
Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China
Based on a recent study done in China, 41 people entered the hospital on Jan 2 and by Jan 24, only 6 (15%) had died.
Moment By Moment Updates
Coronavirus Contains “HIV Insertions”, Stoking Fears Over Artificially Created Bioweapon
Cocktail of flu, HIV drugs appears to help fight coronavirus: Thai doctors
Wuhan virus, SARs and HIV penetrate human cells in similar fashion…connect with receptors, merge the virus cell with human cell, penetrate the human cell membrane, enter and release the genetic material from the virus core. As such, using proven HIV drugs is being shown to work. Side effects are not fatal..it is a race against time to save the lungs and to prevent failure and septic shock. Well done to brave and creative doctors.
“The coronavirus outbreak, however, is proving to be more deadly than the flu. It has killed roughly 2% of the people who have contracted it so far, according to world health officials. That compares with a mortality rate of 0.095% for the flu in the U.S., according to CDC estimates for the 2019-2020 flu season. The CDC estimates that 21 million people will eventually get the flu this season.”
VIDEO | Inside Wuhan’s New Coronavirus “Hospital” – Prison?
Video URL: https://youtu.be/-oMyIAdvuCE
Backup Channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/neounrealist/
Coronavirus Twitter Videos from China. Young Dead, Inside Hospitals, Doors Welded Shut, and Rioting.
CHINESE NURSE IN WUHAN EXPOSED THE TRUTH ABOUT CORONA VIRUS!
Channel: Emzipot TV!
Meanwhile In China, “Residents Forcibly Taken Away After Refusing To Be Quarantined”
Wuhan coronavirus crematoriums ‘working 24/7′ burning ‘100 bodies a day’ insider claims
A worker at a funeral home in Wuhan has reportedly made the disturbing claims – as Chinese authorities have insisted the official death toll remains at just under 500.
February 5, 2020
Tencent may have accidentally leaked real data on Wuhan virus deaths
Tencent briefly lists 154,023 infections and 24,589 deaths from Wuhan coronavirus
LEAKED VIDEO | Wuhan Doc Reveals How China Hides 2019-nCoV Cases & Deaths
New coronavirus spreads as readily as 1918 Spanish flu and probably originated in bats
These are the top 10 countries for pandemic preparedness
Hundreds of millions of chickens at risk of being wiped out with much of China locked down due to virus
Coronavirus Pummels Wuhan, a City Short of Supplies and Overwhelmed
Why the New Coronavirus (Mostly) Spares Children
Francis Boyle: Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon
Channel: Geopolitics & Empire
Coronavirus: Every hospital in England must create secure zones for patients, leaked NHS document reveals Exclusive: NHS bosses told to build specialist areas for suspected coronavirus patients to avoid ‘surge in emergency departments
Corona Virus Prediction Tool: Virus Infection Rates EXPLAINED – Urgent: Corona Virus Now PANDEMIC!
The Twitter Feed of Nightmares
Irrefutable: The #coronavirus was engineered by scientists in a lab using well documented genetic engineering vectors that leave behind a “fingerprint”
— Jennifer Zeng 曾錚 (@jenniferatntd) February 7, 2020
- 20% of people hospitalized by this virus, die. But it could be as low as 1% if you count everyone that just gets a mild cold or flu.
- 80% of people only get mild cold symptoms.
- 15% get phenomena
- 3% to 5% of all patients need intensive care.
- 1/5 to 1/3 that go to the hospital need intensive care and then 1 in 5 of these people dies.
780 Million People In China Are Living Under Travel Restrictions
Spanish Flu Versus Wuhan Coronavirus
The Spanish Flu killed 600,000 in the United States. In 1918, the US population was 103,208,000. That means it only killed 0.58% of the US population.
The estimated population in the United Stares in 2020 is 331,002,651. If the Coronavirus kills the same amount, 0.58%, then there will be 1,919,815 dead.
Deadliest Place To Live During Spanish Flu: Alaska
- Some areas were untouched by the flu or not affected much.
- Those that completely isolated themselves for 2 years were unaffected.
- By the time they did open their borders / walls to outsiders, the virus had lost its virility due to all the mutations it underwent over the last 2 years.
- Some speculate that some areas didn’t get hit hard because they had already experienced a milder version of the virus in the years leading up to the Spanish Flu and thus had some immunity to the new virulent killer.
- Without strict quarantine, the only way to avoid the flu was luck. Many communities that implemented rigid protection and quarantine measures were still hit by the pandemic.
“More people per capita died from influenza in Alaska than almost anywhere else in the world,” says Katherine Ringsmuth, a historian who has been piecing together the story of the canneries in Bristol Bay. “Some places like Egegak escaped it and no one really knows why.” As the world tried to pick up the pieces in the aftermath of the global pandemic, stories began to emerge of similar places that had escaped the virus. There were not many – a handful of remote islands, rural towns, walled asylums and schools were left unaffected.
“These communities basically shut themselves down,” explains Howard Markel, an epidemiological historian at the University of Michigan who was one of the authors of the study. “No one came in and no one came out. Schools were closed and there were no public gatherings. We came up with the term ‘protective sequestration’, where a defined and healthy group of people are shielded from the risk of infection from outsiders.”
The people of Gunnison managed this by erecting guarded barricades on the main highways in and out of the surrounding county. Railway passengers were forced to submit to two days of quarantine upon arrival.
The sanatorium and school for the blind benefited from being relatively closed communities already, with walls to confine those who lived there also helping to protect those inside from the disease running rampant through the communities on the outside.
Being hard to reach also helped to protect other communities in 1918. The US naval base on the island of Yerba Buena, in San Francisco Bay, was only accessibly by boat. The base’s 6,000 residents were confined to the island and no visitors were allowed ashore. The few arrivals allowed on the island were confined to quarantine, were given three times daily throat sprays, and had to maintain a distance of 20 feet from one another.
But there may be some benefit to keeping the virus out for as long as is possible. American Samoa implemented a five-day quarantine for all boats that kept influenza from its shores until 1920. When it finally did arrive, the virus appears to have lost much of its sting and there were no deaths attributed to influenza in a population of more than 8,000.
It’s not clear why those attempts to delay the arrival of the disease reduced the mortality rates in these places. But research has suggested that over time, as the virus burned its way through populations, it accumulated mutations that naturally reduced its capacity to cause disease.
Another possibility could be that some populations may have acquired a degree of immunity against the pandemic strain from comparatively harmless seasonal flu strains that were circulating in the years running up to 1918.
In Denmark, for example, the pandemic claimed just 0.2% of the population while in Australia just 0.3% died. China also escaped lightly, with relatively few deaths – again something that has been attributed to some existing immunity within the population. Some large cities also reported lower mortality rates than might be expected in places where the risk of passing the virus from person to person is high, perhaps also due to immunity obtained in earlier less deadly outbreaks.
“The more times you get vaccinated, the more you are exposed to different versions of the flu virus,” adds Markel.
Bering Strait could claim to have been left entirely untouched by the pandemic. Their isolated locations and lack of outside visitors meant these island communities were never exposed to the virus.
“Numerous settlements in Alaska were unaffected, largely because of quarantines established along travel routes or their remoteness. Communities at the time were very self-sufficient for food and clothing. They were not as dependent on food and goods imported from elsewhere in the United States [compared to today].”
In the modern world, shutting down settlements like this would be far harder. Few places are now not dependent on goods brought in from around the world. Global travel networks and supply chains could also mean few places would be remote enough to escape a modern pandemic.
“Poverty, lack of sanitation, and crowded conditions increased the number of deaths.”
Many of the fearful locked themselves in their homes and refused to open doors. Business owners often nailed doors shut and served customers one at a time. Teachers taught students over the phone, and churches, social functions, tobacco houses, and stores were closed.
To stop the spread of the virus, the State Board of Health banned public gatherings, closed schools, and quarantined victims.
Wuhan China Spraying Citizens and spraying cities on a massive scale
IS THIS THEATRE FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION OR
IS THIS NOVEL #CORONAVIRUS REALLY THAT SERIOUS?
— Tomthunkit™ (@TomthunkitsMind) March 3, 2020
The Novel Coronavirus, 2019-nCoV, is Highly Contagious and More Infectious Than Initially Estimated
Logistical and Technical Exploration into the Origins of the Wuhan Strain of Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
Exclusive: Chinese doctors say Wuhan coronavirus reinfection even deadlier
Military Preps For FULL BLOWN Coronavirus Pandemic As Experts Warn Senate Thousands In US Infected
US Military Preparing for Coronavirus ‘Pandemic’ Military spokesman says. Plan doesn’t ‘indicate a greater likelihood of an event developing’
Channel: Peak Prosperity
Chinese Patients They Deem Won’t Make It In Hospitals Are Being Sent To Military Bases To Die
"There’s no toilet, no medicine, no hot water….So many people! How can we possibly recover? The risk of cross-infection is terrifying …Please help me," said one patient who was being confined at a makeshift hospital in #Wuhan amid #coronavirusoutbreak. pic.twitter.com/Iwpl0ap1AR
— NTD News (@news_ntd) February 14, 2020
‘This is the virus I fear the most’: British scientist leading coronavirus fight says it’s ‘not absurd’ to forecast 400,000 UK fatalities as world-wide death toll surges past 1,500
Exclusive: Millions to be told ‘stay at home’ if coronavirus continues to spread
Health officials expected to order anyone with the sniffles to ‘self-isolate’ at home if the virus is not contained
Should People In The West Worry?
February 14, 2020
- Chinese Hospitals: Almost all of the deaths (except for 2) have taken place in China where the healthcare system is TERRIBLE (for most of the country), but free. When it was announced that there was a new virus and to come to the hospital if you have issues, EVERYONE rushed the free hospital to see if they had it. They all pushed their way in to the hospitals and fought for space to be seen first, which is part of their culture. By doing so, they probably spread the virus to most of the people there that didn’t have it. Most Chinese hospitals also have no soap and no cleanup before and after they see each patient.
- Communism & Free Health Care: Because the health care is free in communist China, doctors and nurses don’t care nearly as much as they do in the Untied States where if they fuck up, they’ll be fired or sued into the stone ages. Every city and town in China has a local clinic that you are only allowed to go to. Those clinics are sending people out to take everyones temperature in their house. They are most likely spreading the virus to everyones house by re-using thermometers or other medical equipment or by having it on their clothes and then bringing it into the houses where it wasn’t in the beginning.
- Overpopulated: Because there are soooo many people in China, they are stacked 60 floor high in apartment complexes where the virus can easily spread through the ventilation system.
Why The US Should Fare Much Better Than China
- US Medical Care: Far superior to China. We actually have soap in all of our hospitals. We dispose of medical waste properly. Our doctors care about their reputation so they provide the best care possible to avoid being sued or left negative reviews online. Our medical system is also not free, so people shouldn’t bum rush the hospitals over the littlest thing. Fingers crossed on that one.
- Single Family Homes: Because most of America doesn’t live in 60 story building after 60 story building, like in China, where the virus is spreading easily through the plumbing and ventilation systems, we should be better off on containing the virus or at least slowing it’s advance enough that HOPEFULLY our medical staff can keep up with the demand.
- Better Hygiene: Because we’re not spitting everywhere we go and leaving giant luggies on the ground that spread diseases and viruses easily and we cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze and we wash our hands quite often, we should be better off at keeping the virus from spreading to quickly.
I’ve been watching YouTube videos of Westerners that have been living in China recently talking about the virus and I’m feeling better about our situation here in America.
One of the reason why cases are still exploding in China, but not in the rest of the world (so far), is that in China most people don’t wash their hands with soap! They just use water for a couple of seconds.
They also still spit all over the streets and inside businesses and restaurants! I saw a LOT of that when I lived there in 1995. I just figured things had improved over the last 25 years. Apparently not. Can you imagine people spitting giant disgusting lugies and blowing their nose onto the floor in Best Buy and McDonalds? I used to see it every day when I lived there. Apparently that is still the norm.
The majority of Chinese people also don’t cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze. Yikes!
Plus, there are so many Chinese, that they are packed into cities of 11+ million. That’s a LOT of people in a very small space.
The free healthcare system provided by the communist government also is causing cases to spike. Because the hospitals and clinics are state run, you can’t sue them for malpractice. Thus, they really don’t care how they treat patients. They re-use medical gear like thermometers and needles on dozens of patients before giving them a “good” cleaning. I saw this in 1995 and apparently not much has changed. Yikes! So basically the hospitals and medical workers are helping to spread the virus faster than normal.
Because of all of this, I’m feeling much better about our situation here in America and don’t foresee any type of societal collapse. I don’t think we’ll have an explosion of cases like China is having, but I do think it’s here to stay. Only time will tell.
The Spanish Flu Epidemic of 1918 Started In China
Additional Information on the Spanish Flu of 1918
February 20, 2020
— Hana (@Hana82784949) February 21, 2020
“Some laboratory animals were sold to markets as wild-caught animals for profit,” Wu Xiaohua said.
Wu and other Chinese netizens suspect that the #coronavirus is genetically engineered and somehow escaped from Wuhan's P4 Biosafety lab.
— NTD News (@news_ntd) February 20, 2020
How Coronavirus Cut Pollution In China – March 1, 2020
What Its Like For Medical Staff At Hospitals
“We couldn’t bear it, so we would just cry behind others’ back.”
— China in Focus – NTD (@ChinaInFocusNTD) March 1, 2020
They Are Cremating People Alive in China
"He's not dead. His hands and feet were still moving."
— China in Focus – NTD (@ChinaInFocusNTD) March 1, 2020
Donations To China Get Sold On The Open Market!
#Coronavirus supply donations found being sold for profit in a store in Wuhan.
— The Epoch Times Hong Kong (@EpochTimesHK) March 1, 2020
In China They Line Up For Supplies
At Wucai Community in #Wuhan, people line up for supply distribution. #武汉 社区排队等物质
Click here for more 更多视频: https://t.co/fSwmxEsPYp#COVID2019 #Coronavirus #CoronavirusOutbreak #coronaviruschina #Coronavirustruth #武汉肺炎 #新冠肺炎 #新冠病毒 pic.twitter.com/Ss6PNnxaJH
— Jennifer Zeng 曾錚 (@jenniferatntd) February 29, 2020
The Iranian Strain Is More Deadly!
— The Epoch Times – China Insider (@EpochTimesChina) February 29, 2020