- March 30, 2022: FEC FINES Hillary Clinton and the DNC for paying firm who produced the Steele dossier
- FEC FINES Hillary Clinton and the DNC over the way it paid firm to produce the Steele dossier claiming links between his campaign and Russia.
- Letter reveals that Clinton 2016 campaign and DNC fell foul of finance rules
- The DNC was ordered to pay $105,000 by the Federal Election Commission
- The Clinton campaign was fined $8000
- February 12, 2022: Clinton campaign paid to ‘infiltrate’ Trump Tower, White House servers to link Trump to Russia, Durham finds
- ‘Tech Executive-1 and his associates exploited this arrangement by mining the EOP’s DNS traffic and other data for the purpose of gathering derogatory information about Donald Trump.’
Hillary Clinton Destroyed Evidence
Hillary Clinton Started Birther Movement
While Donald Trump gets a lot of heat for questioning whether Barack Obama was born in Kenya or Hawaii, to the point that the far left claim this proves he’s a racist, most people forget that it was the Hillary Clinton campaign that started the Birther Movement back in 2008.