I never cared:
- I never cared if you were “gay“ until you started shoving it in my face, and the faces of our children.
- I never cared what colour you were, until you started blaming my race for your problems.
- I never cared about your political affiliation until you started to condemn me for mine.
- I never cared where you were born until you wanted to erase my history and blame my ancestors for your current problems.
- I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until you said you were discriminated against, when I was promoted because I worked harder.
- I never cared if your beliefs were different from mine, until you said my beliefs were wrong.
Now I care!
My patience and tolerance are gone.
I’m not alone in feeling this way there are hundrends of millions of us who do…… and we have had enough!